All the Sky Sports articles written by Dan Long in March 2018…
Friday 2 March
- Bamford treble keeps Boro in the hunt
- Middlesbrough 3-0 Leeds recap
- Terry Gibson: Barca defeat puts Atletico out of title race
Saturday 3 March
- Thierry Henry: I learned how to play again under Pep
- WATCH: Sunderland defender Bryan Oviedo’s rocket!
WATCH: Should Diouf have been sent off? (pasted due to 7-day expiry)
Stoke’s Mame Biram Diouf appeared to stamp on Southampton defender Wesley Hoedt on Saturday, but should he have been sent off?
The animosity between the pair got underway after just 13 minutes when it looked like Diouf trod on his opponent’s toes. But though he was forced to speak to the pair, referee Anthony Taylor seemed to miss the incident.
Less than ten minutes later, Diouf was forced to leave the pitch with an oxygen mask after sustaining a dislocated shoulder as he and Hoedt rose for an aerial challenge.
Maxim Choupo-Moting moved forward to accommodate the introduction of Erik Pieters, but both sides lacked quality in attack and were forced to settle for a point as the game finished goalless at St Mary’s.
So, should Diouf have been sent off for his altercation with Hoedt? Click on the video above to decide for yourself…
Monday 5 March
Saturday 10 March
Thursday 15 March
- Cardiff best in the Championship, says Danny Gabbidon
- David Prutton’s EFL Predictions – 17/18 March 2018
Friday 16 March
Saturday 24 March
Thursday 29 March
Friday 30 March
Saturday 31 March